Book Reviews from Christian E-Authors

Christian E-Authors post excerpts and links to reviews of e-books and books from small presses. Books may be fiction or nonfiction; Christian or secular; adult, young adult, or children - but all recommended books will be family-friendly.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

His Brother's Child by Robin Bayne

This book has been out awhile - in fact, it was one of the first e-books I ever read. When I ran across His Brother's Child in my e-book library recently, I remembered how much I enjoyed it and decided I should share that it was one of the books that got me excited about electronic publishing.

Braci Martin had come to put her faith in herself and her career instead of God. Kyle Lacey wanted a Christian wife who would stay at home and raise a family. Braci finding her faith again and Kyle accepting her need for a career would be challenges enough ... even without the child and the family secrets he entailed.

Author Robin Bayne delivers a message of faith without being preachy. The hero and heroine and the secondary characters are likable and intriguing. I'm not the only one who liked His Brother's Child - it was an EPPIE finalist in 2000.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Robin Bayne said…

    Thank you, Lillie! I'm recuperating today and seeing your review made me smile.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home